Welcome to the 2022-2023 School Year
Dear Parent or Guardian:
Bear Valley Unified School District participates in the National School Lunch and School
Breakfast Program under the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP).
Effective August 1, 2022, all enrolled students in the Bear Valley Unified School
District are eligible to receive a free breakfast and lunch each school day for the entire
2022-2023 school year.
• North Shore Elementary (No cost for school meals)
• Baldwin Lane Elementary (No cost for school meals)
• Fallsvale School (No cost for school meals)
• Big Bear Middle School (No cost for school meals)
• Big Bear High School (No cost for school meals)
• Chautauqua High School (No cost for school meals)
A Meal Application is not required for free meals at school. We do ask that households
complete an Educational Benefit Form (available during online registration) to ensure
our schools are fully funded.
For monthly menus and additional meal service information visit our website at
If your child has a food allergy, please contact us to make a meal accommodation
plan. If have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Child
Nutrition Department at 909-866-4406 or email: [email protected]
Rita Acevedo, Food Service Supervisor
USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.
En español abajo (PDF)